CTEX Heating Air and Electrical is a full-service air conditioning, heating and electric contractor with
the ability to service and install complete central heating and air conditioning systems and well as handle any
electrical servicing. The service area for CTEX includes the states of Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico. Having
such a big service area has provided us with a wealth of experience and knowledge from our years of experience.
- Reduce the cooling load by employing cost-effective conservation measures. Provide effective shade
for east and west windows. When possible, delay heat-generating activities such as dishwashing until evening
on hot days.
- Over most of the cooling season, keep the house closed tight during the day. Don't let in unwanted heat
and humidity. Ventilate at night either naturally for with fans.
- You can help get rid of unwanted heat.
1941 Navajo Cr.
Abilene, TX 79602
A gas furnace should be serviced and cleaned by a qualified technician every two years. This service
person will do more complicated tasks, such as:
- Check and adjust the thermostat's calibration
- Clean and adjust the burners
- Clean and adjust all the safety, pilot asssembly and time controls
- Adjust the pressure regulator
- Inspect and clean the heat exchanger
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check the flue pipe and diverter
- Check for gas leaks and carbon monoxide emissions
- Monitor the complete cycle for overall efficiency and correct any problems